Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pumpkins, etc.

Sorry again for the abandonment.
I guess it's nice to know I'm out and about and not spending my days abroad on the computer...?

Kate gets here in 2 hours! 

Paris and Rome were both amazing. I definitely need to go back to Paris at some point in the distant future. I'm hoping to go back to Rome before I come home, but we'll see. We didn't make it into the Villa Borghese (Caravaggio paintings galore!) so hopefully I can go back. 

Anyway, last night I made pumpkin risotto. It's delicious. And I'm making pumpkin pie at some point this week for Thanksgiving. Woo!

40 comments:

  1. 我只知道,假如我去愛人生,那人生一定也會回愛我........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

    ReplyDelete